Ah, Glamour magazine. How cute of you to try and outdo Cosmo for truly stupid relationship advice. Click here to see the original or read below if you're worried you might be fooled by such idiocy...
1. Stocking the fridge with his favorite drinks. Bonus points: Bring him back to his fraternity days by handing him a cold one as he steps out of the shower.
Yes! Get him drunk before work! Render him unemployed! Superb!
2. Making him a snack after sex. It doesn’t have to be a gourmet meal—a simple grilled cheese or milk and cookies will do.
Or sleep. Sleep will do too.
3. Emailing him the latest online gossip about his favorite TV show. You don’t have to have a BFF at HBO. Just share applicable links from your Twitter feed and pat yourself on the back.
And wait for the "Why are you spamming me with this shit?" email in return.
4. Bragging about him to your friends, family, the stranger on the street corner—whomever. Proclamations of pride will make his chest puff out and his heart swell.
Yes, that random person at the bus stop is simply dying to hear about how he has been promoted to second in charge of the accounts department.
5. Answering the door in a negligee—or, better yet, naked.
Ideal if your front door opens directly on to a busy street!
6. Being open to what he wants to try in the bedroom and out. An open mind is attractive no matter your playground.
Try that in the playground and end up on the sex offenders' register.
7. Letting him solve your petty work problem. Many men don’t do gossip, but they do like to fix things.
Alternatively, do your job yourself like a grown-ass woman.
8. Spitting out sports stats for his favorite team. Showing an interest in his favorite players will earn you points on and off the field.
Oh yes! Faking interest in something will always win a man over!
9. Making a big deal out of his favorite meal. Does he like hot dogs cut up into his boxed mac-and-cheese? Serve it on a silver platter to really see him smile.
If he likes hot dogs cut up into boxed mac-and-cheese, call a cardiologist.
10. Treating his friends as well as you treat your own. If you win their affections, you’ll win his heart.
Er, this is just a good rule for life in general.
11. Sitting side-by-side while he vegs out to the TV. It may not feel like quality time to you, but it’s the best time to him.
Even if it's a programme you have zero interest in and you'd rather be elsewhere in the house doing something productive.
12. Giving him a massage—happy ending completely optional. In fact, a foot rub works just fine.
Or flick his earlobe. Or run your finger down the length of his nose in an alluring manner. These are good too...
13. Taking him back to third grade with a gentle tease over anything from how you’ll dominate him on the basketball court to the weird way he just styled his hair.
Nothing says "Sexy!" like behaving like a child. If this does say "Sexy!" to the man in question, call yourself a taxi.
Photography by Vojko Kalan